Monday, January 4, 2010

A few things...



Not much has changed since my last blog, but I do have a few pictures of what I have chosen for our table linens and suits for the guys! The tables will have the purple table cloth about with a white sheer fabric "clouded" in the center to give the table fullness. Our centerpieces will be pink and orange rose arrangements. The centerpieces are varying between square and tall vases. The table will also be filled with candles and small crystals to reflect the light. Our napkins will be white with ribbon decoratively tied around each one. I'm so glad I finally made this decision!

The suits the guys will be wearing are grey with a light grey collared shirt underneath and a purple stripe tie. There are some pictures above! (We will not have the vest or the white handkerchief).

I'm still waiting on the engagement pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment